WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN?
1. Each cardholder will receive a pre-notification mailing approximately two weeks prior to the arrival of his or her replacement card. Cardholders who have an email address on file may also receive an email notification.
2. A follow-up mailing will be sent two weeks after the customer receives a new Farmers Bank & Trust Mastercard. This mailing will remind the customer to activate the card and select a PIN number by calling the toll free number that was provided with the new card: 1-800-717-4923.
KEY FACTS TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR NEW DEBIT MASTERCARD
- The card number will change.
- The PIN number will change. Cardholders will be prompted to select a new PIN number when calling to activate their card.
- ATM access remains free of charge at all Farmers Bank & Trust ATMs.
- Customers with recurring merchant payments linked to their old card will need to contact these merchants and provide their new card information. This can be easily done through the merchant’s web site or customer service number.
- Why are you replacing my Visa® card with a Mastercard®?
We made the decision to partner with Mastercard as our Farmers Bank & Trust debit card issuer as part of our ongoing commitment to continuously improving the benefits and services we deliver to our customers. Your no-cost upgrade to the new Farmers Bank & Trust Mastercard is a demonstration of this commitment.
- Why does my new card contain a microchip?
Farmers Bank & Trust is moving to chip technology because it provides more security and ease of use in other countries and is expected to become standard in the U.S.
- Will I continue to enjoy free ATM access?
Yes! You can use your new Farmers Bank & Trust Mastercard to make unlimited free transactions at more than 20 Farmers Bank & Trust ATMs.
- Can I keep my old card instead?
No, your current card is being discontinued, so to enjoy uninterrupted service, it’s important to activate and begin using your new Farmers Bank & Trust Mastercard as soon as it arrives.
- What will happen to my auto payments?
You auto payments will discontinue once your new Debit Mastercard is activated. Customers with recurring merchant payments linked to their old card will need to contact these merchants and provide their new card information. This can be easily done through the merchant’s web site or customer service number.
- Can I get additional cards for other family members?
Yes, additional cards are available at no cost. To add authorized users to your account, just inquire at any branch or call 1-855-855-3268.
- Can I get a different card design?
Yes, you can visit a branch near you to a have a new card printed in the design you choose, free of charge.
- How can customers activate their new MasterCard?
To activate their card they can call 800-717-4923 (have their card and social security number ready) OR they can use it at any Farmers Bank & Trust ATM only (not ITM or outside bank).
- Can customers change their PIN?
Yes. They can visit any of our walk in locations to do so. they may also call 800-717-4923 (when activating the card) to change their PIN.
- Can a PIN be changed at an ATM?
Yes, it can be change at any Farmers Bank & Trust ATM only (not ITM or outside bank). .
MASTERCARD ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
Each Debit Mastercard will receive new benefits based on the type of card. Learn more in the Guide to Benefits by selecting your card type below.
- Employment Opportunities
- Contact a Loan Officer
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Reorder Checks
- Report Lost Card
- Checking Navigator
- Account Information
- Financial Calculators
- Make a Loan Payment Online
- Club Checking Login
- Trust & Asset Management
- Life Stages