Open An Account
You deserve more than just free checking — you deserve a free checking account that pays you back in cash. Kasasa Cash is just that account!
There is no minimum balance to keep or points to collect. We'll even refund your ATM fees nationwide. * All you have to do to earn your rewards are simple things that make banking easier anyway, like sign up for online banking or eStatements. Kasasa®, a new way to bank.
- Free checking that pays really high interest
- Earn 2.01% APY* on balances up to $25,000
- Earn 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Get refunds on ATM fees nationwide*
- Option to link to high-interest Kasasa Saver account
- Have Cash rewards transferred to Saver for automatic savings
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- $100 minimum opening deposit
Plus, at no additional cost:
- Unlimited check writing and transactions
- Instant Issue Visa® Debit Card
- NetTeller Online Banking and FB&T Mobile app
- Bill Pay and ClickSWITCH
- Clarity – Personal Financial Management System
- Mobile Deposit – Make deposits via your Mobile Device
- Coin Counting
Things You Must Do (That Make Banking Easier Anyway)
While there isn't a minimum balance to keep or points to collect, there are a few things you must do to earn your full rewards. (You're probably doing most, if not all, of these things already). To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash account each monthly qualification cycle:
1. Have 10 Visa® Debit Card Point of Sale (POS) Transactions (Not ATM) post and clear
2. Have at least one direct deposit OR at least one ACH auto credit/debit to your account
3. Enroll and receive eStatements
That does it. And if one month you don't qualify, no problem. Your account is still free and you still earn our base interest rate. You can get back to earning your full rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle. After 6 consecutive months of non-qualification, Kasasa checking accounts will be moved to Farmers Checking.
*To earn rewards, you must meet each of the following Qualifications before the end of your Statement Cycle: 1) Have 10 Debit Card Point of Sale transactions post & clear (Not ATM). 2) Have at least 1 Direct Deposit OR 1 ACH Auto Credit/Debit post & clear. 3) Enroll to receive eStatements. When Kasasa Cash Reward Checking qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle you will receive (1) 2.01% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) on balances up to $25,000 and balances over $25,000 earn 0.40% APY on the portion of the balance over $25,000 (2) you will receive unlimited reimbursements on nationwide ATM withdrawal fees imposed by other financial institutions and incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. When Kasasa Cash qualifications are not met, the APY on the entire balance will be 0.05% and ATM fees are not refunded. Interest and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to the account on the third Thursday of the month. Rates effective June 1, 2016. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Kasasa is a trademark of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.