To ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees, the Farmers Bank & Trust Executive Management Team decided to modify locations and services available until further notice. The Bank stands committed to continue to assist customers while providing a safe environment for our employees and customers. Some lobbies are now open and equipped with Personal Protective Equipment, sneeze guards, and social distancing decals. Current locations and hours can be found here.
When visiting a branch, please remember:
- To protect you and our employees, if your transaction can be performed via the drive thru or online, please do so.
- Please do not enter if you have a cough, fever, or other symptoms.
- Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from other people, social distancing decals are now installed in all branch lobbies.
- Protective masks are allowed, please sneeze or cough into your elbow.
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
Farmers Bank & Trust encourages customers to utilize all non-lobby-based banking services when possible for the coming weeks, including:
- Drive-thrus, ITMs, and ATMs are available for most banking transactions. Please visit this link for all drive-thru hours and ATM/ITM locations. ITMs provide expanded live teller services from 7 am to 7 pm Monday thru Friday, and 8 am to 3 pm on Saturdays.
- Online banking and mobile banking apps are available for 24/7 services to check balances, pay bills, deposit checks, and transfer funds.
- The Farmers Bank & Trust Customer Care Center will be open for all questions and assistance from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Thursday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm on Friday, and 9:00 am to 12:00 pm on Saturday by calling the toll-free line at 855-855-3268. The Customer Care Center can also be contacted via live chat on any website page.
- If you are an affected Loan Customer, please contact your local branch or local loan officer.
- If you are an affected Credit Card Customer, please contact our Credit Card Team. They are available 24 hours a day at 800-944-2726.
- To see if small businesses in your area are eligible for disaster assistance, please visit the SBA at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/
- Small businesses in Arkansas are encouraged to utilize Arkansas Small Business & Technology Development Center resources by visiting https://asbtdc.ecenterdirect.com/signup
- Small businesses and workers in Texas impacted can find resources here: https://gov.texas.gov/business/page/coronavirus
- U.S. Chamber’s Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
- Has my check arrived in my account? Please use NetTeller Online Banking or the MyFarmers Mobile App to view your recent deposits and balance. Text banking and text alerts are also available to track recent deposits.
- Do you know when I will receive my Stimulus Payment check? You can easily check on the status of your stimulus check on the IRS website here.
- Will you cash my Stimulus Payment check if it is postdated? Yes, if you are a Farmers Bank & Trust account holder.
- Will you cash my Stimulus Payment if I don't have an account with Farmers Bank & Trust? No, we can only cash on-us checks for non-account holders.
- Can I open an account online? Yes, you can start the application process online here. Effective April 21, 2020, all new customer online applicants must have their identification verified at the nearest Farmers Bank & Trust drive thru location.
- Can I set up my direct deposit information with the IRS? Yes, the IRS has opened its portal to allow you to check on the status of your Economic Impact Payment (stimulus check) and input your direct deposit information if you typically receive a tax refund via check. That portal can be found here.
- What is the Farmers Bank & Trust Routing Number? 082901635
- Open a checking, savings, or credit card account online.
- Start an online mortgage application.
- Contact a Mortgage Loan Officer.
- Contact a Commercial or Consumer Loan Officer or call 855-855-3268 to make an appointment.
- Contact a Trust or Wealth Management Officer or call 870-235-7040 to make an appointment.
- Keep your information secure! Visit our Fraud Alert and Security resources. Call 855-855-3268 if you suspect fraudulent activity.