To ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees, the Farmers Bank & Trust Executive Management Team decided to modify the hours and services available at all locations until further notice. All Farmers employees will continue to receive their regular pay, and the Bank stands committed to continue to assist customers.
All Farmers Bank & Trust lobbies are available only by appointment for transactions that cannot occur by drive-thru, phone, or online. The following locations will remain closed: Magnolia – Hollensworth, Magnolia – University, East Camden, Rockport, and Hope South locations. Access for customer safe deposit boxes will be available by appointment at any branch. We ask customers to call 855-855-3268 to schedule a time for a visit.
Farmers Bank & Trust encourages customers to utilize all non-lobby-based banking services when possible for the coming weeks, including:
- Drive-thrus, ITMs, and ATMs are available for most banking transactions. Please visit this link for all drive-thru hours and ATM/ITM locations. ITMs provide expanded live teller services from 7 am to 7 pm Monday thru Friday, and 8 am to 3 pm on Saturdays.
- Online banking and mobile banking apps are available for 24/7 services to check balances, pay bills, deposit checks, and transfer funds.
- The Farmers Bank & Trust Customer Care Center will be open for all questions and assistance from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday, and 9:00 am to 12:00 pm on Saturday by calling the toll-free line at 855-855-3268. The Customer Care Center can also be contacted via live chat on any website page.
- If you are an affected Loan Customer, please contact your local branch or local loan officer.
- If you are an affected Credit Card Customer, please contact our Credit Card Team. They are available 24 hours a day at 800-944-2726.
- To see if small businesses in your area are eligible for disaster assistance, please visit the SBA at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/
- Small businesses in Arkansas are encouraged to utilize Arkansas Small Business & Technology Development Center resources by visiting https://asbtdc.ecenterdirect.com/signup
- Small businesses and workers in Texas impacted can find resources here: https://gov.texas.gov/business/page/coronavirus
- U.S. Chamber’s Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
- Open a checking, savings, or credit card account online.
- Start an online mortgage application.
- Contact a Mortgage Loan Officer.
- Contact a Commercial or Consumer Loan Officer or call 855-855-3268 to make an appointment.
- Contact a Trust or Wealth Management Officer or call 870-235-7040 to make an appointment.
- Keep your information secure! Visit our Fraud Alert and Security resources. Call 855-855-3268 if you suspect fraudulent activity.
All Farmers Bank & Trust locations have increased the frequency of sanitizing all customer and employee spaces. We ask that all employees and customers that are sick, especially those with a fever or in a high-risk group, stay home.