Farmers Bank & Trust Heart For Hometown: Heroes
Not all heroes wear capes, most of them wear uniforms, care for students, or make miraculous organizations help others every day. Nominate your favorite Hometown Hero from November 1-30th and Farmers Bank & Trust will recognize an outstanding hero in each market just in time for the holidays.
Farmers Bank & Trust’s HEART for Hometown: Heroes awards program recognizes outstanding individuals who provide volunteer services that strengthen our community and improve the lives of others.
- Nominees must live or work and must provide volunteer services within the community they are nominated.
- Self-nominations are allowed.
- Nominators are expected to notify the person they wish to nominate before submitting the nomination.
- Nominators may nominate more than one person.
- Incomplete nomination forms will not be considered.
- Information contained in the nomination form may be used for promotional purposes.
- A panel appointed by Farmers Bank & Trust will review the nominations and make the award decisions, which will be final.
- All award recipients will be notified prior to public announcement.
SUBMIT ONLINE: At MyFarmers.Bank (PREFERRED)
SUBMIT IN PERSON: Drop off completed forms at any Farmers Bank & Trust location.
MAIL: Hometown Hero; Farmers Bank & Trust; PO Box 250 Magnolia, AR 71754
Nomination deadline: Friday, November 30, 2018
- Employment Opportunities
- Contact a Loan Officer
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Reorder Checks
- Report Lost Card
- Checking Navigator
- Account Information
- Financial Calculators
- Make a Loan Payment Online
- Club Checking Login
- Trust & Asset Management
- Life Stages