NetTeller is the useful, online banking platform for Farmers Bank & Trust deposit and loan accounts including the added features of Bill Pay and Clarity.
Effective January 1, 2021, Internet Explorer will not be compatible with security measures for NetTeller Online Banking. Please use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Apple Safari to access NetTeller Online Banking.
NetTeller Online Banking allows you to do the following:
- Conduct secure online banking
- Check account balances and activity
- Review statement history
- View and print images of checks
- Verify deposits and withdrawals
- Access loan balance information and make loan payments
- Transfer funds between your FB&T accounts
- Make FB&T loan payments
- Schedule fund transfers
- Send and receive messages to and from FB&T
- Send gift checks or person to person payments
- Order checks
- Download transactions to spreadsheet, word processing, or money management software
- NetTeller Online Banking is FREE to FB&T customers
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
The new version of NetTeller Online Banking enhances the customer experience by allowing you to land on a customizable dashboard view of various NetTeller options. You will be able to choose what information you want displayed on your landing page and put it in the order you want to see it through the new “widgets” feature.
Follow these NetTeller directions to choose your customized view and settings. If you prefer the traditional experience of NetTeller, you will still have the option to keep your online banking the same.
If you do not have NetTeller Online Banking now, but would like to do so, please visit your nearest Farmers Bank & Trust branch or call 855-855-3268.