Paycheck Protection Program
We are working diligently to process your Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan application. Due to the overwhelming response to our PPP loan application service, some applications will be processed by other lenders. We will continue to offer this service until June 30, 2020, to ensure your application gets timely submitted for approval.
- If you are an affected Loan Customer, please contact your local branch or local loan officer.
- If you are an affected Credit Card Customer, please contact our Credit Card Team. They are available 24 hours a day at 800-944-2726.
- To see if small businesses in your area are eligible for disaster assistance, please visit the SBA at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/
- Small businesses in Arkansas are encouraged to utilize Arkansas Small Business & Technology Development Center resources by visiting https://asbtdc.ecenterdirect.com/signup
- Small businesses and workers in Texas impacted can find resources here: https://gov.texas.gov/business/page/coronavirus
- U.S. Chamber’s Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist