Put a Powerful Financial Tool in Your Pocket with MyFarmers Mobile!
Today’s smartphones have more processing power than the computers NASA used to put a man on the moon. And now you can put that power to work for you with the MyFarmers Mobile app from Farmers Bank & Trust. It’s the smart, simple and secure way to pay bills, view transactions and transfer money.
WHAT YOU CAN DO with the app:
- Securely make bill payments anywhere. View all your upcoming bills, make payments, add payees and access your payment history.
- View transactions anytime. Check on your cash flow and finances in real time.
- Make transfers anyplace. Securely move money where you need it, when you need it.
- Deposit Checks. Deposit checks securely from anywhere.
WHERE TO DOWNLOAD the app:
Download the MyFarmers Mobile app on the App StoreSM or Google PlayTM
HOW TO LOG IN and use the app:
Once you’ve downloaded the app, just follow these simple steps:
- Touch the app icon on your home screen.
- Enroll as a first-time user or enter your online banking credentials to log in.
- For additional security, you will also be asked to create a four-digit code plus you’ll have the option to enable fingerprint or face ID recognition authentication if your device supports these capabilities.
Message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Applications are subject to eligibility and further review. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. iPhone: Requires iPhone® 3 or higher. iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc Android: Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions. Portions of this page are reproduced from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Amazon, Kindle, Kindle Fire, and the Amazon Kindle logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or shared by Google its affiliates.